Wednesday, February 14, 2018

This post is about a lot of things


South Austin Community Acupuncture's sign circa 2006

It has been some two years, three months, and two days since I last heralded the return of the blog. Well, look out! The blog is back again, again. So much has happened! I could probably while away the rest of my years just recounting what has transpired over the last few years.

I often marvel at the goings on around here, and not infrequently survey the whole mad glorious proceedings as a sort of parade of souls. I always thought it would be cool to have a time lapsed overhead view of the comings and goings in the day of a community acupuncture clinic. 

Likewise, I not infrequently marvel at the busyness and craziness of what might be going on related to running the clinic or doing some other acupuncture profession related endeavor in the front office, while in the treatment room, the sanctuary of a room full of people under the influence of acupuncture together is invariably maintained.

Today, the day I again (again) proclaim the return of the South Austin Community Acupuncture blog, is also Valentine's Day.

And so, a Happy Valentine's Day to all of you. 

We love you all, and thank you for your support over the years. Community acupuncture is community supported acupuncture, and we could not do what we do without your support.